The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), referred to as the “RODO” or “ORODO,” was implemented on 25 May 2018.
Personal Data Administration
Personal Data Administrator
Ośrodek Badawczo-Rozwojowy Górnictwa Surowców Chemicznych ”CHEMKOP” Sp. z o.o., with registered office in Kraków, ul. J. Wybickiego 7, 31-261 Kraków.
- Personal Data mean information about an identified or identifiable natural person (the “relevant person”). An identifiable natural person is the person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular on the basis of such identifiers as first name, last name, personal identification number, positioning data, Internet data, or one or several special factors that determine physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
- Personal Data Processing means an operation or a set of operations carried out on personal data or sets of personal data, either in an automatic or non-automatic manner, such as data gathering, recording, organisation, ordering, storage, adaptation, or modification, downloading, reviewing, use, or making data available through transmission, distribution, or any other method, or data matching or unification, limitation, deletion or cancelling.
- Data Collection means an ordered set of personal data, available on the basis of specific criteria, regardless of the fact whether the collection is centralised, decentralised, or scattered functionally or geographically.
Legal basis of personal data processing
Submission of personal data is voluntary. RODO 2016 Art. 6.1.(f) constitutes the legal basis of personal data processing.
Personal data protection
- The Administrator gathers and processes personal data, in accordance with the relevant regulations, in particular, the RODO, and the specific rules of personal data processing.
- The Administrator ensures the transparency of personal data processing and provides information about the purpose and basis of such.
- The Administrator ensures the personal data security and confidentiality, as well as access to personal data by the relevant person.
Your rights in respect of your data
- Right of access to your personal data, or of obtaining information about what data have been collected and how and for what purposes your personal data are processed.
- Right of correction, or of requesting personal data updates if you find that your personal data are incorrect or invalid.
- Right of removing your personal data, or of demanding deletion of your personal data in whole or in part. In the event that your request is justified, our Company will immediately delete your personal data.
- Right of your personal data processing limitation, or of demanding limitation of our Company’s right to process or store your personal data. Release of data processing stoppage may take place upon the expiration of the premises that justified personal data processing limitation.
- Right of objection to personal data processing, or of stopping such processing, for the purpose specified above, if, in your opinion, our Company has breached the right to process your personal data.
- Right of lodging complaints with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if, in your opinion, our Company has breached the regulations regarding your personal data processing.